On-water Giveaways Start on June 1st 2013 Intial Prize pool + Rules
The on-water giveaways will definitely start on June 1st 2013. I have removed the reel as a prize for now but there are plenty of lures to choose from including minnows, poppers and many different types of plastics (paddle tails, minnows, tubes, worms, craws etc) There are about 50 prizes to choose from and there will be new ones added as time goes on.
Rules for the on-water giveaways.
- You get to choose from the bag at random, you don't get to look in the bag.
- Boats must display the Seawayfishing.info stickers available for purchase from the Seawayfishing Shop
- All boats displaying the sticker that I see on any given day will get a pick from the bag.
- Individual boats can choose from the bag only once per day.
- Winners username and prize will get posted on the website.
- This is a trial run, if there isn't enough interest in it I may discontinue it at any time. If that happens before July 31 2013, those that have bought stickers will get the remainder of the prize pool distributed between them.
Craig is the creator, web designer, admin and chief contributor for seawayfishing.info. He has fished the Gold Coast Seaway and Broadwater constantly for more than 10 years and loves the constant challenges and variety that the area provides. He is also constantly analysing fish behaviour to work out patterns, trying new techniques and trying to understand just why fish act they way they do. SeawayFishing.info is the result of that.