Seaway Lure Fishing Tutorial Refresher Courses Now Available
So you have had your Seaway lure tutorial and still think you need a bit more help or have forgotten some of it? Want to give yourself the best chance for the just starting Summer Surface Season and Edge fishing Seasons. I am now offering SeawayFishing refresher courses for only $250.00.
Contact me or call me on 0499437168
Refresher courses are only available to those who have had Lure tutorials already. The starting tutorial includes the all new content and price is still only $300.00.
Includes all new updated content including:
- Trolling the Seaway Effectively.
- Microjigging, How, Where and with What.
- Skitterbait Advanced Techniques.. making the best use of this top little lure.
As well as all the areas we may have covered in the first tutorial:
- Fishing the Seaway safely
- Nocturnal seaway fishing
- How seaway conditions affect fish behaviour
- Stacking the odds in your favour
- Predicting fish behaviour
- Seaway Current lines- incoming and outgoing, eddies.
- What to look for on your Sounder
- Shutdown Fish vs Active Fish
- North Wall- fish holding areas and techniques
- South Wall- fish holding areas and techniques
- North Wavebreak – fish holding areas and techniques
- The Pipeline – Techniques
- Broadwater - fish holding areas & techniques
- Observation and Hearing – What to look for, what to listen for
- Surface feeding fish- how to find them, how to approach, how to deal with fussy feeders
- Seasonal changes in fish behaviour and species.
- Bird Watching, what to look for, what to ignore.
- How to change an accidental catch into a hot bite.
- Slugs and metals – cast and retrieve, vertical jigging, hot jigging, countdown technique.
- Minnows- c&r , pause, where to cast them
- Vibs – fast burn, slow roll, lift and drop, 3 jig pause
- Plastics – deadsticking, lift & drop, fast jig, cast & retrieve, slow roll.
- Poppers- 3 bloop pause, fast bloop, slow bloop, skipping
Craig is the creator, web designer, admin and chief contributor for seawayfishing.info. He has fished the Gold Coast Seaway and Broadwater constantly for more than 10 years and loves the constant challenges and variety that the area provides. He is also constantly analysing fish behaviour to work out patterns, trying new techniques and trying to understand just why fish act they way they do. SeawayFishing.info is the result of that.