Write your own fishing reports on Seawayfishing
SeawayFishing was always designed to allow users to post their own fishing reports and articles. Up until now only one person has done that so this article will show you how easy it is.
Firstly a few things you should know.
- Only registered users can submit reports and articles
- All user submitted content must be submitted for review by me before it gets posted. This ensures all content is relevant.
- Only submit reports from the Gold Coast Seaway, Southport Broadwater or close inshore(within 1km) gold coast.
- Landbased and boat based reports are welcome.
- Pics are not able to be added initially, but you can email me the pics and I will add them for you.
- You can post as much or as little info you want. Obviously the more info you post the more we will all learn and the more fish we will catch.
- I reserve the right to modify the text if need be but will only do that to remove anything really controversial or to correct spelling or punctuation.
Now then, you must be logged in to post articles so make sure you are. Up the top is a navigation bar in grey. Click 'Add New' and click on 'Post' in the drop down menu. That will take you to the 'Add New Post' screen.. see pic below.
- Add your title, make sure its relevant to the content.
- Write your report/article. You can imbed Youtube videos using the button that looks like a film strip with a heart on it.
- Click a category for it to go in.
- Add a tag. Tags are keywords that describe the content. You can choose your own tag or click on 'choose from the most used tags' to use the ones that I have used.
- 'Preview 'your post(which will open in a new window), then if you are happy press 'Submit for review'
Once you have done all that, I will check it then if everything's ok I'll add the pics and post it to the site. Easy as that.